Recipe : Fried Rice With Tamarind
October 31 ,2019
- Sweet tamarind pulp 100 g
- 1 cup of rice
- 1.5 cup of chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon curry
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- Half teaspoon of pepper powder
- 50 g of peanuts
- Roast the rice which you waited in hot water in butter.
- Add the spices to the butter and turn for a minute.
- Add chicken broth, salt, pepper and peeled tamarind which you remove the seeds, reduce the heat.
- Roast until the rice drains and the peanuts get color.
- Decorate your brewed rice with a pinch of parsley and peanuts and serve.