Recipe : Fried shrimp with tamarind sauce
October 10 ,2019
- Sliced Garlic
- Sliced shallots
- Giant freshwater shrimp, White shrimp
- Fish sauce 1 cup
- Tamarind paste 1 cup
- Palm sugar 3-4 Tablespoon
- Salt 1 Teaspoon
- Coriander leaves or lime for topping
- Heat oil in a wok, and fry the sliced garlic, sliced shallot sand dry chili until they are beginning to golden brown and crisp. Drain on paper towels.
- Watching shrimp, then put it in the bowl.
- Combine fish sauce, tamarind juice, palm sugar and salt to the pot. Simmer it you can taste and add more your want. But the original taste should be lead by sour, sweet and slightly salt.
- Put shrimp to mix with the sauce to coat all over the shrimp.
To a serving dish. Sprinkle with the fried shallots, fried chili and fried garlic over the fried shrimp. Before serving, garnish with fresh coriander leaves on top or lime and serve immediately.