Recipe : Refreshing Tamarind Juice
September 10 ,2019
- 100 g Tamarind
- 250 g Sugar
- 1.5 L water
- 1 Tablespoon Salt
- Remove the hard outer shell and the sort of fibers which hold everything together.
- Soak tamarind in warm water for 30 minutes.
- Once the 30 minutes have passed. Use finger to break the pulp apart until it’s relatively smooth. Strain it and use only tamarind juice.
- Put the tamarind juice and water to the pot, boil with middle heat and stew it for 5 minutes.
- Put sugar to pot and stir to dissolve it. (You can put honey stead sugar as per your taste)
Put salt to pot, blend for a minute. Feel free to drink it warm or let it cool in a container in the fridge.